Charis NYC Seekers' Retreat for Young Adults
January 30-February 1, 2015
March 20-22, 2015
November 6-8, 2015
Information from Seekers' Retreat for Young Adults
April 4-6, 2014
Are you wondering...
What's important in my life?
What am I looking for?
How can I let God in?
You are not alone.
CHARIS NYC presents a peer-led, weekend Seekers’ Retreat.
- Join other young adults seeking a deeper relationship with God
- Learn how their Catholic faith impacts their lives through Ignatian spirituality
- Take time to reflect on your journey, your desires, and God's hopes and dreams for you
April 4-6, 2014
Friday evening through Sunday afternoon
Linwood Spiritual Center
50 Linwood Road
Rhinebeck, NY 12572
“Ask and it will be given to you;
seek and you will find;
knock and the door will be opened to you."
Email Us - CharisRetreatNYC@gmail.com
Call Us at - (347) 619-CNYC (2692)
The Jesuit Collaborative, sponsor of CHARIS NYC,
is a member of the Charis Ministries Retreat Partner Program.
Photos: Seekers Retreat 2013
“If I say it’s too short, it’s because I enjoyed it so much [that] I wanted more.”
– Mary (Seekers Retreat)
Check out photos from the most recent Seekers Retreat, held last spring, at Mount Manresa on Staten Island.
(Click the photo below or here.)
Contact the Seekers Retreat Team
“The retreat was transformative.
I received God’s grace here in ways I could never have anticipated.”
– Kim (Seekers Retreat)
- Have a question about one of our upcoming retreats?
- Want to learn more about our retreat ministry for young adults New Yorkers, or Ignatian spirituality?
- Interested in having a Seekers Retreat team member visit your parish or group?
Send us an email or give us a call!
(347) 619-CNYC (2692)
Retreat || Meet the Team || Photo Gallery || Contact Us
Why This Retreat? || After the Retreat || About Our Retreat Ministry || Support our Retreat Ministry